Back to Recipes
This is a recipe some of the siblings made for our writing workshop at Betty's place. It tastes really good and is a great recipe for healthy living.
- onions, chopped
- garlic, chopped
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce (be sure to use good brands)
- crushed basil
- olive oil
- diced vegatables, such as squash, zucchini, bell pepper, mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
- angel hair spaghetti
- Brown onions, add garlic and brown a little more.
- Add diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Add crushed basil in olive oil (pesto) and cook.
- Cook diced vegetables separately (squash, zucchini, bell pepper, mushrooms, etc.) and add to sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste. If sour, add a little sugar.
- Serve on cooked angel hair spaghetti.