Back to Recipes
Here's a recipe that is delicious, although not low calorie. Makes a good
vegetable dish at Thanksgiving time. - Betty
- 4 pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 2 jars (8 oz. each) artichoke hearts
- 2 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese
- 2 sticks of margarine
- Warm spinach and drain well.
- Place artichokes at the bottom of a lightly-greased casserole dish.
- Combine the cream cheese, margarine and spinach, and warm on low heat
just enough to soften the cheese and melt the butter. Do not cook!!
- Pour spinach mixture over artichokes.
- Bake at 375' until bubbly in the center - approximately 45 minutes.