Back to Recipes
Oven-Fried Rosemary Potatoes
- 2 large Idaho baking potatoes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 2 tsp. finely minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- These potatoes can be peeled or left with skins, depending on your preference.
- Cut into fat French-fry sticks. Rinse well under running water.
- Preheat oven to 450'. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Steam the potato sticks for 8 minutes. Pat dry.
- Stir together the olive oil, salt, cayenne, rosemary in a medium bowl. Add the potato sticks and toss well to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake until lightly browned, about 45 minutes - 1 hour.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan over the potatoes and return to the oven just long enough to melt cheese, about 4 minutes. Taste and add salt as needed.
- Serve immediately.