Back to Recipes
Rice Krispie Super Treat
Margy and Michael made this treat as Christmas gifts this year. Delicious!
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 10 oz. marshmallows
- 6 cups rice krispies
- 1 cup nuts of choice
- 1/2 package peanut butter chips
- 1/2 package white chocolate baking chips
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup dried fruits of choice
Note: the peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips, coconut and dried fruits are optional. Milk chocolate chips are great too.
- In large mixing bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add marshmallows and stir continuously over slow heat until melted.
- Pour over dry ingredients and stir until well-coated.
- Press lightly into pan. Enjoy!