Back to Recipes
Another spicy snack sent in by Phyllis.
- 2 Tbsp. corn oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 inch piece ginger root, cut up
- 1 cup popping corn
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp. hot chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil in saucepan. Add 1 clove crushed garlic, ginger, and popping
- Stir well. Cover, cook over medium heat 3-5 minutes holding lid down
firmly and shaking pan until popping stops. Put popped corn into a dish.
- Melt butter in pan. Add remaining clove of crushed garlic and chili sauce.
- Return popped corn to pan, toss well until evenly coated.
- Add parsley and salt, 2 tsp. hot chili sauce; stir well. Serve.