Back to Recipes
Paul's Baked Curried Chicken
Paul makes this recipe for curried chicken when he has big groups of friends over. It's really simple to make and amazingly delicious. Try it on basmati rice and with Solomon's Dal recipe. This recipe can easily be increased to accommodate larger groups.
- 5-6 pieces of boneless chicken
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbl. ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- a few curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- Blend all ingredients except chicken.
- Place chicken pieces in baking pan.
- Spread soup mix over chicken pieces.
- Bake at 400' for 40-50 minutes (or until baked thoroughly)
- Serve over basmati rice and with Dal and cucumbers.