Back to Recipes
Marinated Veggie Salad
When you have to bring a covered dish, this is the one to fix.
Fix the day before serving. -Gwen
- 16 oz. can French cut green beans
- 16 oz. can petite peas (Leseur)
- 12 oz. can white corn
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 oz. jar chopped pimento
- 2 carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar (I use Rice Wine vinegar instead),
- 1/2 cup oil
- salt and pepper
- Drain and mix vegetables.
- Bring vinegar to a boil.
- Stir in sugar and oil. Allow sugar to dissolve. Cool.
- Combine with vegetables and cover and refrigerate over night.