Back to Recipes
This is Loey's Mango Lassi recipe. It's a great addition to a curry meal or enjoy it as a delightful drink on a warm afternoon.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup of mango pulp (canned okay)
- sugar to taste
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend for 2 minutes, then pour into individual glasses, and serve.
- Add ice if you want this cold.
- For variety, you can add banana instead of mango. Loey also makes a drink using salt instead of sugar and putting in small bits of cucumber and fresh mint.
- The lassi can be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours.