Back to Recipes
Blueberry Jello Salad
This goes really well with Ham Loaf. We traditionally have these at
Easter. I also make this for potlucks. It's easy to make and tastes
- 2 3-oz. pkgs. (or 1 6-oz. pkg.) raspberry jello
- 2 c. boiling water
- 1 c. fruit juice for cold water (may be blueberry & pineapple)
- 1 15-oz can blueberries
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 c. nuts
- 1 med. tub of Cool Whip
- Mix together jello and boiling water until well blended.
- Add fruit juice.
- Stir in blueberries, pineapple and nuts.
- Chill until almost set.
- Swirl in Cool Whip (that is almost at room temperature).
- Chill until set.