Back to Recipes
Janet's Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is Kristin's mom's cookie recipe. Gentry, John and Noah think these are the best cookies ever.
- 2 C. butter flavored shortening
- 1 C. sugar
- 2 C. brown sugar, not packed
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 1/2 to 3/4 flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. water
- chocolate chips
- Mix together shortening, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, mix flour and soda.
- Add flour mix, water and chocolate chips to shortening mix.
- Bake at 350' for 10-12 minutes.