Back to Recipes
Hot Ham Buns
Simple to make. Great for a summer supper. This goes well with Fairview Church Potato Salad (under Soups, Sides, Salads)
- 1/4 lb. butter or margarine
- 3 Tbsp mustard
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives or onion flakes
- 1/2 Tbsp oregano
- 2 Tbsp parsley flakes or chopped parsley
- French buns
- thinly sliced ham
- sliced Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Have butter at room temperature. Cream in mustard, chives, parsley and oregano. Beat until well blended.
- Spread butter mixture onto French buns.
- Add ham and sliced Swiss cheese.
- Roll in silver foil and seal.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.