Back to Recipes
Soojii Ka Halva
- 1 cup semolina
- 3/4 c. ghee
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamons
- 2 T. chopped pistachios
- 1/2 tsp. rose water
- Heat the ghee in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Put in semolina, stir and fry for 2 minutes until lightly brown.
- Quickly put in 2 cups milk and stir constantly. Cover and cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
- When milk is all absorbed, add sugar; keep stirring, then add remaining ghee.
- Add cardamons and rose water, mix well.
- Pour halva on a dish and sprinkle with pistachios.