Back to Recipes
Here is a great recipe for pork chops - fast and easy and very, very good. -Gwen
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3-4 inch thick (you could even have 6, particularly if they are thinner)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 8-ounce bottle reduced-calorie French dressing (be careful as most of these come in 16 oz. bottles)
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 - 16 oz. can whole cranberry sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Brown chops on one side, 3-4 minutes.
- In medium bowl stir together dressing, soup mix, and cranberry sauce.
- Turn chops, pour mixture over chops, and boil. Lower heat, cover and simmer 8-10 minutes until chops are tender.