Back to Recipes
Chris' Veggie Salad
This is a dish Chris made when he was home for Christmas; we loved it, so
we're adding it to our recipe section. Try it--it's easy to make and yummy
to eat. -Jo
- 1 of each: red, green & yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 8 oz. can of shoepeg corn w/ liquid
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- splash of lemon juice
- 1 tbl. red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste (seasoned pepper is good)
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of cumin
- Prepare vegetables.
- Mix all ingredients lightly.
- Chill---or eat immediately if you just can't wait.