Back to Recipes
Chicken and Black Bean Tostizzas
These tostizzas are much like Mexican pizzas. They're easy to make and delicious. - Jo
- 1 can Pillsbury large Flaky Biscuits
- 1 c. diced cooked chicken
- 1 can of black beans (15 oz), drained
- 1/2 c. salsa (I use medium heat)
- 2 Tbl. taco seasoning mix
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c. bell pepper strips (1" long)
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 c.) shredded cheese
- Heat oven to 350'.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, press 4 biscuits into 5 - 6" rounds.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, beans, salsa and taco seasoning mix; mix well.
- Spread evenly over biscuits to within 1/2" of edges.
- Top evenly with onions, bell pepper and cheese.
- Place in oven; reduce heat to 325' and bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with sour cream and guacamole, if desired.