Back to Recipes
Hot Chicken Salad
This is a good use for left-over baked or cooked chicken. Don't
overcook---it's supposed to be crunchy! -Jo
- 2 c. chicken, diced
- 1 c. celery, diced
- 1/2 c. toasted almonds (slivered almonds)
- 1/4 tsp. salt (optional)
- 2 tsp. grated onion
- 1/2 c. Hellman's mayonnaise
- grated cheese and crushed potato chips
- Mix together all ingredients except cheese and chips.
- Top chicken mixture with grated cheese and crushed potato chips.
- Bake 20 minutes at 375' Do NOT overbake!