Back to Recipes
Here is the recipe for Cherry Moos, taken from "Off the Mountain
Lake Range" recipe book. (Also see Pluma Moos in the Recipe Section.)
- 1 quart sour cherries
- 2 quarts water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sweet cream
- Add water to cherries and cook until soft.
- Add half of the sugar to cherries.
- Combine remaining sugar with flour and add cream to make a smooth paste.
- Add paste to cherries and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Serve warm or cold as desired. Makes 6-8 servings.