Back to Recipes
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Sent in by Phyllis
- 1 1/4 c. finely-crushed oreo or chocolate wafer cookies (with white
icing in center removed)
- 1/4 c. margarine
- 3 - 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. mini-chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. flour
Note: can also be made without chocolate chips, use graham cracker crust,
top with berry or cherry pie filling.
- Combine crushed cookies with margarine to make crust in bottom of
springform pan. Press down firmly.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add condensed milk and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating until smooth.
- In small bowl toss chocolate chips in flour; stir half into cheese mixture.
- Pour into springform pan over crust. Sprinkle remaining chips on top.
- Bake 1 hour at 300'. Cool, chill, remove side of pan to serve. Can be
frozen until needed.