Back to Recipes
Chaotic Pork Chops
I created this recipe based on a couple different ones that came up on Google during a frenetic week when I was madly getting ready for finals in my MBA program--yet had to figure out a way to cook up some nice pork chops that were sitting in my fridge.
A quick bit of up front preparation - then you can leave them cooking for an hour while you get back to the other chaos in your life!
- Pork chops - bone-in, as many as you need
- Spicy mustard - can be dijon, german or anything else that you find tasty
- Olive oil - enough to coat a baking pan and mix with the mustard
- Spices - this is up to you, I like oregano and dried red pepper, but others will work.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Pour a bit of oil into a glass baking pan and heat in the oven.
- Mix up a batch of spicy mustard, olive oil, and any spices you like.
- Place the pork chops in the pan and flip over to cover both sides with the warm oil.
- Spread the mustard mixture on the chops, flip and cover both sides.
- Cover the baking pan with foil.
- Cook for about an hour. Do not worry about flipping the chops over, they cook fine as is.
- Before the chops are done, cook up a batch of rice, green veggies and any other side dishes you want.