Back to Recipes
Masala Chai Tea
Pete loves Chai Tea so Kristin checked out the internet and found two
recipes; this is one and the other is Favorite Chai (also in Recipe
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 1 Inch stick cinnamon
- 8 cardamom pods
- 8 whole cloves
- 2/3 c. milk
- 6 tsp sugar
- 3 tsp any unperfumed loose black tea
- Put water, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves in pan and bring to boil.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar and milk, then simmer again.
- Throw in tea, cover and turn off heat.
- After 2 minutes, strain tea. Makes 2 cups.