Back to Recipes
Kristin's Microwave Caramel Corn
This is so easy to make and a yummy addition to a family movie night.
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. corn syrup
- 1 stick margarine
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3-4 quarts popped corn
- Mix brown sugar, corn syrup and margarine in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave until boiling. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove and stir in baking soda.
- Put corn in brown paper bag and pour syrup mix over.
- Roll bag closed and shake vigorously.
- Microwave in bag for 1 1/2 min. on high. Take out and shake again.
- Repeat this process (microwave 1 1/2 min/shake) two more times.
- Cool on a cookie sheet.