Back to Recipes
Napa Cabbage Salad
Here is another delicious salad from Betty--great for the summertime.
- 1 whole Napa cabbage, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c. sesame seed
- 1 small package sliced almonds
- 2 pkgs. Top Ramen noodles, broken up
- 1/2 c. vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. soysauce
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. oil
- 1 pkg. Ramen noodle seasoning (optional)
- Brown sesame seeds, almonds and noodles lightly on cookie sheet for
10-15 min. at 350 degrees.
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Mix cabbage, onions and dressing in large bowl and chill.
- Add sesame seeds, almonds and noodles just before serving so they are crisp.