Back to Crafts
This is a fun craft from Jo.
- heavy tubes( mailing tubes)
- duct tape
- popcorn,rice or other filler
- marker, crayons, or paint
- Decorate the tube(Paint gives it a bright appearance) Let tube dry.
- Hammer nails in a RANDOM pattern all along the tube. The more nails you use, the neater the sound.
- Tape one end of the tube shut and add about 1/2 C. filler.
- Cover open end with your hand and move the tube back and forth to test the sound. Add more nails to the tube if needed.
- Seal the tube when you are satisfied with the results.
- Use the rain stick to make you feel calm--- or just for a lot of fun!