Back to Crafts
A pot decorated with ivy or any stencil makes a great gift for Mom when a flower is added. - Kristin
- plain clay pot
- dry stencil brush
- green and gold dry stencil paint
- ivy stencil
- optional- natural sponge
- After opening paint, scar up the surface to unseal the paint.
- Place stencil on pot and, using green paint, color in the stencil.
- Continue with ivy stencil until you have gone all the way around the pot.
- Dip the sponge in the gold paint and sponge a border around the lip and bottom of the pot.
- This can easily be done with any other stencils you would like.